Currently, cannabis oil is used to treat certain groups of patients as doctors recommend. Because marijuana contains cannabinoids. (Cannabinoid) of many types of important substances that are used for medical use are two types of substances tetrahydrocannabinol. (Tetrahydrocannabinol: THC) and cannabidiol.
Each cannabis plant has different levels of THC and CBD, and other cultivation and extraction methods result in different amounts of cannabinoids. The use of cannabis oil has some precautions and dangerous side effects to be aware of. Collect good CBD product from CBD shop.
The use of hemp oil
Despite being approved for the use of cannabis extracts in various forms for medical use, any cannabis extract products, including cannabis oil, are not the first choice for treating the disease. It should be used as an adjunct to or in combination with standard therapy. Or in cases where traditional treatments are ineffective. Current medical marijuana use is still limited to three groups of diseases:
Hemp oil products
Cannabis oil is allowed to be produced in the country under therapeutic cases in case of need for specific patients. and has been licensed under a research study program from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Medical hemp oil extract
This type of cannabis oil is produced by the Government Pharmaceutical Organization and Chao Phraya Abhaibhubejhr Hospital, divided into three formulas:
- Cannabis oil extract THC: CBD 1:1 is used in patients with spasticity and multiple sclerosis. or use as prescribed by a doctor
- Medical cannabis oil extract CBD formula is used for patients with intractable epilepsy, treatment-resistant epilepsy . or use as prescribed by a doctor
- Hemp oil extract THC formula is used in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting patients. neuralgia or use as prescribed by a doctor
This group of cannabis oil extracts is used as a drop under the tongue. Start with one drop and slowly increase the dose as directed by your doctor. You can collect medicine from CBD shop.
Hemp oil (Doctor Decha recipe)
It is the hemp extract in coconut oil. Produced by the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine for use in patients in the cannabis oil follow-up program only and forbidden to sell. Take one drop by mouth and adjust the dose as directed by your doctor.
They are giving all types of cannabis extracts for the first time. It should be taken before bedtime and with close supervision. Should not increase the size. If side effects occur, take the patient to see a doctor immediately.
Precautions and side effects from hemp oil
The use of cannabis oil and all cannabis products requires caution, as cannabis seeds and inflorescences are classified as a Category 5 narcotic drug permitted for medical use only for patient care and research studies. And using high concentrations of cannabis oil over the prescribed amount can cause harm to the body. Collect products from CBD shop.
Here are some things you should know before using the cannabis oil for safety:
- The use of cannabis products to treat and control symptoms is not the first-line treatment in all cases—especially uncertified medical marijuana products.
- Healthcare professionals must undergo training before dispensing cannabis products to patients. The cannabis product should come from a production facility that meets standards certified by the Ministry of Health.
- The use of uncertified medical marijuana products may contain contaminants such as pesticides, fungicides, heavy metals, and other harmful substances.
- Do not use cannabis extract as a substitute for medications such as diabetes, high blood pressure, liver disease, and kidney disease.
- Patients should inform their doctor if they are taking other medications, such as medications for arrhythmias. Antiarrhythmic Drugs, Anticonvulsants, and Antipsychotics Antipsychotics, as cannabis extracts, can affect existing medications and harm patients.